If you are looking for a 9am to 5pm job, or just a side hustle project, this opportunity is NOT for you. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset who wants to become Sr. Executive at a fast-growing business with global potential.
Please review carefully the requirements before applying. We will only take into consideration candidates who have the relevant executive experience and confirm they understand this will start as equity and commission-only based compensation. PLEASE NO RECRUITERS.
Kyndoo.ai is the data platform for social commerce. We’re solving the biggest problems in the influencer marketing industry, Fraud, Attribution, and content safety.
Kyndoo's data validates an influencer's audience while also providing in-depth metrics on the audience demographics, Interests, and MSAs and helps marketing professionals go beyond the aesthetics when choosing the right influencer to represent their brand. Kyndoo is already backed by investors like 500 Startups and Gaingels. This is an excellent opportunity to come into a high growth start-up at an early stage as a senior executive with a generous stake in the organization.
Since the birth of Kyndoo, we've been on a mission to rid the influencer industry of #Fakefluence. #FakeFluencers can be hard to spot and are hurting the industry. We've built a community of vetted influencers with authentic audiences and a platform that provides brands with attribution tools, brand safety measurements, and campaign management. The result? A restored belief in influencer marketing.
Now, In order to meet our ambitious company goals, Kyndoo is looking for a VP Sales / Chief Revenue Officer with 8+ years of experience in High Growth Startups and experience in Adtech, Martech, SaaS space who has a deep understanding of social commerce. This executive has already seen success and is now looking for a new opportunity to do it again from the early stages of our company. This candidate will report to our CEO and be a member of the Sr. Executive team. You'll be joining a hyper-growth company with a mission to make influencer marketing the most predictable revenue channel in marketing.
We are looking for revenue leadership built on operational excellence -- customer devotion, productivity maximized, and data-driven. A leader who demands outstanding performance from every member of the team and provides the foundation and opportunity for great outcomes.
Well-established methodology for productivity and deep experience in managing a team of very accomplished individual contributors, who will likely be distributed remotely for the time being and looking for mentorship, guidance, and career growth. To complement their skills and interests, we want a sales leader who can translate our traction into lasting growth and massive scale.
Furthermore, our long-term success relies on clear, actionable feedback and a strong working rapport with our marketing, product, and development organizations. We are in a high-growth, competitive category and we need scalable and sustainable revenue generation, built on strong customer relationships and referenceable successes and case-studies.
The ideal candidate is someone who is energized by the fact that is a new position in a VERY EARLY STAGE STARTUP that you can shape and define the future of the organization. They are hands-on and not afraid to do the work themselves in the beginning. They understand at a startup you can’t just be strategic you also need to be functional. Like other members of the executive team currently, THIS ROLE IS CURRENTLY EQUITY and COMMISSIONS BASED. This person is someone who thrives in situations where they are able to forge their own path as they will embrace new challenges and have the energy and passion to expertly develop and implement a winning enterprise sales strategy in a high visibility position.
You Will Own:
- Campaign Media Sales to brands/agencies
- Data as a Service (DaaS) sales to major media companies, advertisers, and platforms
- Client Services to support client engagement, renewals, and upsells
- Overseeing transactional and subscription sales motions
- Major revenue partnerships and channels
- Customer success and renewals
- Sales training and enablement
- Sales operations and reporting
- Defining ideal buyers, selecting markets competitively, and setting top-down goals and metrics
- Building and adapting a revenue architecture that aligns with the business architecture as the business strategy and Media & SaaS offering portfolio evolves
- Partnering with the senior team to define differentiated offerings and go-to-market strategies
- Develop brand and value proposition positioning that articulate the solutions and products portfolio, corporate brand message, and value differentiators
- A Master’s degree, such MBA is preferred.
- Demonstrable leadership experience in Channel and Direct Sales with a track record of significant, predictable revenue growth for a quickly growing company or a division
- Proven success in past leadership roles- running scaled revenue organizations, managing teams in various locations, developing people, growing revenue, driving career progression
- A clear ability to lead teams in meeting deadlines and exceeding goals
- Strong career progression showing growth and success throughout your career
- Experience and comfort with ambiguity
- Great communication skills
- High levels of integrity and judgment
- A tireless mentality. You are a motivated, confident, determined professional
- The ability and willingness to motivate a team online and travel globally as necessary (Post-Covid Concerns)
- An ambitious nature and the desire to excel
- A willingness to learn new things
- You move fast, think fast, and act fast. You get time is money.
- Flexibility, creativity, and an understanding that there is no rule book for building great companies
- A strong and proven record of problem-solving and proactive process improvement
Our Ideal Candidate
- You’ve managed high performing sales teams using modern approaches and technology. You know how to build and optimize a strong team that consistently meets and exceeds expectations
- You can develop and execute a sales strategy that aligns with the overall goals of the business
- You know how to inspire a team and take the time to develop and support them
- You believe many problems can be solved with technology and stay on the absolute cutting edge to find new and creative methods to support your team, but you also know that your best resources are the people on your team
- Your CEO trusts you because you measure everything- not to satisfy others, but to satisfy yourself. You use data to make better decisions and drive results.
- You are not afraid to experiment and fail because you use it to learn and drive improvement and the risks you take are calculated
- You create a culture of accountability by setting the right metrics and tying company performance, compensation, and promotions to tangible results
- You have a Good sense of humor, the ability to adapt to change, no job too small attitude with a willingness to sell yourself and hit goals until you build your team who will do the same repeatable processes you create.
- You value diversity and know that building a team that compliments one another by their differences is better than building a team of folks who are all share similar strengths.
- You have Guts of Steel. This is a true startup. You know that it will be hard work and that excites you.
At Kyndoo, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.