Kyndoo.ai is the data platform for social commerce. We’re solving the two biggest problems in the influencers industry, Fraud and Attribution.
Our data validates an influencer's audience while also providing in-depth metrics on the audience demographics, Interests and MSAs and helps marketing professionals go beyond the aesthetics when choosing the right influencer to represent their brand. Kyndoo is already backed by investors like 500 Startups and Gaingels. This is an excellent opportunity to come into a high growth start-up at an early stage.
In order to meet our ambitious company goals, we are looking for a strong data science candidate. The ideal candidate is someone who is energized by the idea of joining a hyper-growth company early on with a mission to make influencer marketing the most predictable revenue channel in marketing.
Our Ideal Candidate:
· Deep experience with common machine learning frameworks, such as scikit-learn, XGBoost, Tenserflow and PyTorch
· Familiar with big data toolchains, including key-value, document and object stores
· Experience in dealing with a large amount of data
· Fluent in Python (and optionally Java)
· Experience in cloud platforms (AWS or GCP)
· Advanced degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or Operation Research
· Experience with social media dataset (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, etc) is a plus
· Experience in an entrepreneurial environment taking a product from vision to execution to scale
· Good sense of humor, ability to adapt to change, no job too small attitude with a passion for execution.
· You value diversity and know that building a team that compliments one another by their differences is better than building a team of folks who are all share similar strengths.
· You have Guts of Steel. This is a true startup. You know that it will be hard work and that excites you.
At Kyndoo, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.